Sunday, February 1, 2009

The kitchen remodel at our homestead is proceeding slowly but nicely. Since we are trying to do this for little or no monetary output we are proceeding as planned. We have all of the doors on except for the sink area. We cannot rip this area out until we have a new faucet and a counter top. Since I keep changing my mind on this.....I guess I am the one holding the project up. So we have changed our mind on the floor....vinyl tiles that look so real you have to touch them to see that they aren't is what we are now leaning towards. We did rip the peninsula out and the kitchen looks bigger but with so few cabinets now. We moved the trash compactor to the area where the peninsula was. I lost a bank of drawers so we are trying to build the island along with customer pieces so that we regain some of the storage. I will try to send updated pix of this as soon as I can. Right now it is time for kickoff.....Go Cards.

1 comment: