Wednesday, February 25, 2009

update

I started this blog because I enjoy reading blogs and had this vision of building upon this as a way for customers to follow the progress of their custom furniture piece. What has happened, as usual, is that life has intervened. I really am not sure if anyone is reading this at all, so if you are out there and find this interesting, please click on comments and leave me a message.
As if the economy isn't enough, we had to put a transmission in the Jeep. Thanks to a really really good friend, we did have wheels, but Wow....transmissions are expensive!!!!
So i am going to post a few pictures of things that have been being built and delivered since my last post.
Thanks for reading

The Greek key finaled and decorated....


The famous sliding bookcases!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment