Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It can't be February!!!


Wow..I can't believe i let 2 weeks slip by without checking in... I made the decision to do this and now I have slipped already. We have been working hard and had some catching up to do on some pieces. so here is the after picture of the built in. this is not the final picture however, there was some tweaking that needed to be done, but the customer has promised to send me a really good picture after she dresses it up...i can't wait because she is an awesome interior designer...send it soon AT!! By the way, that configuration of moldings above the mantle is called a Greek key...new to us! the doors were designed by the customer and turned out quite nice. the color is Ben Moore Lady Finger and I glazed it with a provincial and coffee glaze...

No comments:

Post a Comment